Sunday, April 21, 2013

Fantasy Faire: Titan's Hollow

2013-04-20 Titans Hollow_002

Titan's Hollow is an absolutely amazing sim, and everyone should go and marvel.It's set up as a verdant valley with jewel-like buildings floating in the air above the water, with these stark, dark-leaved trees here and there, and I absolutely fell in love with it the second I landed - even if it wasn't the underwater environment I was originally seeking.It was an easy modification, though; I took off the fins I was trying to fit and put on this absolutely gorgeous gown from Falln Angel Creations, which is a Fantasy Faire exclusive release. I adore the sculpted roses swarming both over the bodice and at the hip, and the heavy fabric around the waist in an offset color. This is only one of many releases - I'll show off the remainder sometime soon, I promise. The skin I'm wearing is an astonishing new release from Plastik that came crammed with eyes, skin variations, and cosmetic additions. I ended up using the slightly reptilian face, but I also really liked the teardrop marks on the cheeks and I wish I could have combined them. Some of the eyes are in complementary colors, others in matching, and I ended up focusing on the latter for my look. A wide variety of colors are available from Plastik this Fantasy Faire - pretty much anything you can imagine - and I really recommend you swing by and take a look.

2013-04-20 Titans Hollow_004

Pretty much the rest of my accessories, except for the ears and eyelashes, come from Bliensen + MaiTai, which I've already focused on once, but now I'm showing in the wild. You can see more the effect of the flexi-tendrils in my hair in these pictures, I think, and also how they change under different lights. I found as I wore the hair I got more and more used to it, almost not noticing that I have half an ocean in my locks. I ended up picking the shade of my Plastik skin to match my hair, and the forehead eye to also match my hair, and the dress... just because I really liked it. It's the sort of thing which happens when one has a folder full of things and starts mixing and matching and then gets distracted by a completely incredibly, gorgeous sim like Titan's Hollow. Seriously, go and check it out yourself - it is completely mind blowing.

2013-04-20 Titans Hollow_003

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Plastik, Arkasia - bras Kin (promotional item)
Eyes: Plastik, Bloodless - Gold (promotional item)
Ears: Illusions, Seelie
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Hair: Bliensen + MaiTai, Undine (promotional item)
Wings: Fancy Fairy, Azarelle
Dress: Falln Angel Creations, Calena Gown (FF Exclusive; promotional item)
Jewelry: Bliensen + MaiTai, Mine (promotional item)
Hands: SLink, Mesh Hands
Shoes: Bliensen + MaiTai, Pixie (promotional item)

Poses: Glitterati

Location: Titans Hollow
Light Settings: Phototools - Horizon Building Light
Water Settings: Mirror Glass

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment