Friday, January 23, 2015

Monday Meme: Sartorialist Challenge II

2015-01-23 Sar_001

A while ago, Strawberry gave us a Sartorialist Challenge, asking us all to find beautiful avatars in the wild, approach them, snap pictures and share them with the world on our blog. I enjoyed my first attempt so much that when I saw the lovely Quynh Nakatani while I was picking up Wasabi Pills' 50$L Hair that I couldn't resist doing another post on the wild fashionistas and fashionistos on the grid! What caught my eye at first was her Blue Blood Lolita gown - one I own myself! - and the cute horns, wings, and tail all conspired to charm me. Her AO was adorable as well, with the cutest leans and swings! I hope you enjoy seeing her as well, even if you only get a couple static shots. The grid is full of so many unique and wonderful avatars; I'm so much enjoying this excuse to share them!

2015-01-23 Sar_002

( More Sartorialist pictures here. )

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you are having fun with this challenge. I feel like I wanna do it again soon too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot of fun! I haven't had the luck of making a new friend like you did, but it's so fun to show how creative people are across the grid!

      Delete