Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Bright Spots

A Small Friend

In the last week, I have been on a roller-coaster of emotions. A fantastic offer from my mother was followed by my first street accident, then there was the pleasure of days off and a fun birthday weekend followed by finding out my car was totaled - and all the fear that goes with that - and then finding out my insurance would pay me enough to get another car. Today I feel as raw as a guitar string, plucked too many times and still humming tensely. My hope is a few words to the gods - of thanks, of hope, of request - will help settle me along with a good nights sleep and a few more glasses of milk.

Along the Waterline

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Sparkles: Folly, Rainbow Sheen
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Quinn
Ears: .:Soul:., High Elf
Eyeliner: Adam n Eve, Hepsut
Lipstick: Mock, Luxuriant Lip Creme
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe
Necklace: May's Soul, Rose Necklace
Body: SLink, Rigged Mesh Body, Hands and Feet
Nails: Lovely Disarray, Dripping Nails
Cape: B.C.C., Beauty and the Beast fur cape
Outfit: B.C.C., Lea Belle Dress
Shoes: Aisling, Rose Heels

Pose: Don't Freak Out

Location: Paradise of Fantasy
Light Settings: Phototools, Dream Book Light 02
Water Settings: Mirror Water

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment