Thursday, December 10, 2015

Advent: Day 9

Advent: Day 9

As Day Nine of this years Advent comes through, we're only a midnight away from the double digits. I don't think I'm along in saying that this year seems like it's flown by, and it's been a real mix. Overall, I'm in a much better place than I was a year ago; much more stable fiscally and emotionally, but I can't deny that this has been a year that has brought me much sadness and stress.

On a more positive note, I've been having fun outfitting one of my alts instead of doing advent on my main account, and part of that is because the inventory is so much smaller, so it really challenges me to make up an outfit entirely out of what I get on a given day, good or bad. If I had one wish it would be for more hair - I'm getting a lot of outfits, some rezzable things (which I haven't been showing since I lack a place to rez them), but only two hair stores so far, even on the multi-store Advents. Does anyone know about any hair stores doing and advent? I'd love to add them to my list.


( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: 7 Deadly S{K}ins, Noella red brows (Advent 9)
Hair: Ali & Alli, Shirley-Anne Hair Snow White (Advent 9)
Crown: Ersel, Crystal Crown (Advent 9 - Freeplay)
Eyes: Inkheart, Dazzling Eyes - Dark Shadows (Advent 9)
Eyelashes: Dulce Secrets, Santa Red Dipped Mesh Eyelashes (Advent 9)
Nose Piercing: MONS, Giftmas Day 9 septum ring (Advent 9)
Lip Piercing: Sour Pickles, Tastey Cane GREEN (Advent 9)
Dress: RUBY, Holiday Cocktail Dress (Advent 9 - KittyCatS)
Pants: +Kamiri+, Mariuccia Jeans (Advent 9)
Boots: SOIR, Mesh Comfy Boots Cream (Advent 9)

Location: KittyCatS
Windlight: Sim Default

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post Processing: Cropping Only

No comments:

Post a Comment